StreamingSites.com – DMCA
Streamingsites facilitates the sale and purchase of Domain Names and provides various Services in relation to such transactions. Streamingsites is NOT responsible for and has NO control over the use of any Domain Name listed for sale. Any content placed on a webpage accessed through or via a Domain Name is the responsibility of the owner and/or any third party service provider (including parking and other monetization services). Streamingsites does not host any third party content, provide webpage content, or any other similar services. Streamingsites solely provides links to pages in an orderly fashion that are findable on Google.com. As such, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) may not apply to our Services. However, we reserve the right to claim benefits of the DMCA provide you with the following information regarding claims of infringement and our policy for handling any claims we may receive.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is intended to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the DMCA (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov), but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well.
Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Please note that in addition to being forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content, a copy of this legal notice may be sent to a third-party which may publish and/or annotate it.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail — not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.stramingsites.com/page.html”) or other information sufficient to clearly specify the copyrighted work being infringed (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the “Title of Link” by ABC, published by XYZ, ISBN #987654321”).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed #1.
3. Provide information clearly sufficient to permit us to contact you (email preferred).
4. Provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the owner of the allegedly infringing content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the document.
8. Send the written notice to the following address: Greenberg & Lieberman attn Streamingsites, 1775 Eye St., NW Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20006. Please also send the same documents to [email protected]
The administrator or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to §§512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail — not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Luxembourg, and that you will accept service of process from the person (or their agent) who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C).
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
4. Sign the document.
5. Send the written notice to the following address: Greenberg & Lieberman attn Streamingsites, 1775 Eye St., NW Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20006. RE: Counter Notification. Please also email any and all notifications to [email protected]
For any additional questions regarding the DMCA process for Streamingsites products and services, please contact us using the “Contact us” information on the Site.
We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that a user of our Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact us and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer.